Founded in 1988 in central Iowa with one reactor and a big dream, itwc is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company specializing in providing top quality chemicals and polyurethane solutions for visionary customers in a variety of industries.
Current capacity is 100 million pounds:
- Over 20 Reactors ranging in size from 500 to 6,000 gallons
- Additional Reactors in our Pilot Plants for Smaller Batches
- State-of-the-Art Polyester Production Facility Completed in 2005
- Bulk Storage Tanks ranging from 4,500 to 18,000 gallons
- Storage capacity of over 1,250,000 pounds
- Blend Tanks holding 2,500 Gallons Each
- Access to a rail spur and intermodal facility
To learn more about itwc, our products, and to request product selection assistance, call us toll free at 888-489-2462 or email us using the form on this website.
For information on career opportunties at itwc, please contact our Human Resources department.